Haven United Methodist Church News
Haven United Methodist Church, 200 Taunton Ave., E. Providence, RI. Call 401-438-4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Office hours Monday thru Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm. Check out our website at www.havenumchurch.com.
1. Haven UMC Thrift Store: Open EVERY Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm. Lots of new items! Clothing, coats and jackets, shoes, linens, household items, puzzles, odds and ends. Donations are gratefully accepted (we'll pickup clothing and small items if needed). Volunteers are welcome!
2. *** WEDNESDAY NIGHT CHURCH SERVICE *** Every Wednesday night at 6:30 pm. Can't attend church on Sunday? Need a mid-week pick-me-up? Join us for worship and fellowship and to hear the Word of God. Everyone is welcome!
3. HAVEN BASKETBALL - EAST PROVIDENCE CHURCH SUNDAY SCHOOL LEAGUE! Anyone from Haven or the community, ages 8 to 17, is welcome to play. Practice is Wednesday 5:30-7 pm, with games on Saturday mornings for the 8 to 14 year olds; 15-17 year olds practice 7-8:30 pm Wednesday and Thursday at Haven. If you would like to play for Haven, or have a church team that would like to be part of the league, contact the church office.
4. Women's Bible Study begins again on January 10, 2019, then every Thursday at 11:30 am at the church. Contact the church office if interested. Transportation is available.
5. Come, join our family! Are you searching for a church home? Do you or someone you know need prayer? At Haven UMC, we are a haven for those who would seek to know God better, while spreading the love of Jesus Christ. WORSHIP SERVICE is at 10 am on Sunday followed by Coffee Hour. Children's Sunday School during worship service. Adult Bible Study at 12 pm.
6. Do you or your group/organization need a place to hold meetings? Sporting events? Activities? Conferences? We have SPACE AVAILABLE! We have a variety of spaces available from small to large, including a gym. We have an elevator and chair lift for accessibility. Contact the office for room sizes, availability and suggested donations.