Seekonk Library Returns to Curbside and Remote Services
Due to recent escalations in COVID-19 positivity rates, Seekonk Public Library has returned to curbside and remote services only, and will be closed to the public until further notice. Staff remain on site to provide curbside service. Here’s what to expect during this time:
- Library staff will be available during normal business hours to answer any questions via phone, email, or social media.
- Please continue to request items via our online catalog. Once you are notified that an item is available, please schedule a curbside pickup by phone, or electronically via our online events calendar. Select a day, then time, that is convenient for you. Please note that curbside pickup will be suspended during inclement weather or icy conditions.
- Library WiFi will remain on and accessible from the parking lot; tablets and chromebooks will be available for check out.
- Mobile printing will still be available - please follow the instructions from our website, and then schedule a curbside pickup of your print job.
- We regret that notary services and in-library public computer access will not be available during this time.
- We will continue to offer virtual library programming, and will keep you informed of changes in library services. We encourage you to follow us on social media, and visit our website for service updates.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here