November Events at the Fuller Creative Learning Center
The Fuller Creative Learning Center continues its schedule of programs and workshops. The schedule for November includes:
- Quilted Table Runner - Thursday, November 5 6:00-7:30pm
- (VIRTUAL) Thanksgiving Side Dishes - Tuesdays, November 10 & 24 6:00-7:00pm
- (HYBRID) Meatless Meals Cooking Demo - Thursday, November 12 6:30-7:30pm
- Adult Paint Night - Thursday, November 19 6:00-7:00pm
- Adult Chalk Pastel Class - Monday, November 30 11:00-12:00pm
- Girls Who Code Series (grades 6-12) - Mondays, November 2-23 2:30-3:30pm
- (VIRTUAL) Kids Can Cook: Easy Breakfasts (ages 6+) - Fridays, November 6-20 3:30-4:15pm
- (Virtual) DIY Thanksgiving Centerpieces (ages 7+) - Wednesdays, November 18 & 25 3:30-4:15pm
- (VIRTUAL) Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes - Friday, November 27 3:00-4:00pm
WiFi now available from our parking lot! Free Parking Lot Wi-Fi Brought to You by Ocean State Libraries.
More information on these events can be found on the East Providence Library website or our Facebook page. You may also contact the Fuller Creative Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-228-3903
for more information or to register.
As an extension of the East Providence Public Library, the Fuller Creative Learning Center focuses on hands-on learning programs and workshops for all ages. Join us at the Center located on 260 Dover Avenue, East Providence, RI for one of these beneficial experiences!
For more information contact Ryan McCauley at email@example.com
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here